Hi everyone!!!! can you guess what I made for dinner from the ingredients below?
If you guessed Turkey meatballs, you are absolutely right!
Being a full time working mother and having to come home after a long day to ensure the family has a good dinner is definitely hard. I try to make meals that are quick and easy. The other night I made Turkey meatballs and a quick marinara sauce to dress my pasta dish. On this blog today I will upload my recipe for Turkey meatballs, it is also super simple and does not take long.
- 500 grams of turkey meat or any meat of your choice.
- one small onion diced
- 4 cloves of dice garlic
- 1 egg (I forgot to add it in the picture above)
- 1/2 TBSP salt
- 1 TSP of black pepper
- 3/4 cup of break crumbs (I used Panko crumbs)
- 1 tsp spoon of dried oregano
- 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1 TBS of Olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Using 1 TBSP, form a small ball
- Place it on a tray and bake for 30 minutes (Also depends on your oven)
It should look like the picture below.
Once baking is completed, it should look like this.
It tasted super yummy, now remember this is leaner meat, therefore it is not going to be as juicy as when you use beef or pork meat.
I basically worked with what I had in my fridge and my pantry, therefore you can add anything you like in your Turkey meatballs….skies the limit!!!
I hope you guys try this and please remember to let me know if you tried this and how it turned out for you.
I promised you guys a dessert recipe this weekend and I always keep my promises. I have one hour before this weekend is over, therefore let me begin!!
Below are sections of ingredients I have used in this “melt in your mouth Dessert”. (Caramel, Ganache no bake cheese cake)
INGREDIENTS & DIRECTIONS:
Chocolate Wafer crust:
2 1/2- 3 CUPS of chocolate wafer cookies
5 TBSP melted butter
2 TSP Vanilla extract
1 Egg white
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chocolate wafer cookies into a blender or a food processor until it becomes fine like “sand”.
- Add in the melted butter, vanilla extract and egg white and blend everything until it feels and looks like wet sand.
- Once the texture and consistency is completed, add it a pie pan or in this case, I used a Tart pan here that is 9 inches.
- Try to make it flat as possible on the pan.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Once completed let is sit until we are ready to add other ingredients on top.
- 1 can of condense milk
- I used my one pot pressure cooker.
- I filled water to the top, placed the condense milk inside and let the condense milk pressure cook for 50 minutes.
- Once done, take it out with caution and let sit until the canned has cooled down.
- Open the lid of the condense milk and it should be a dark caramel color.
Ingredients for no bake cheese cake:
1 block of cream cheese (room temperature)
1 TSP of salt
2 TSP of vanilla extract
5 TBSP of real Lemon juice
2 cups of icing sugar (or 1 cups of regular white sugar your choice)
1 cup of whipping cream
- Combine cream cheese, Vanilla extract, salt, lemon juice and icing sugar into the blender until you see a smooth consistency.
- Add the whipping cream into the blender and blend until you see a stiff consistency.
Ingredients for Chocolate Ganache:
1 Cup of heavy cream
200 Grams of dark chocolate, prefer 70% (2 1/2 of those bars that I used in this posting)
1/2 TBS of dark Rum (Your choice to use it or not)
- boil the cream but do not burn
- pour hot cream over the finely chopped dark chocolate and stir until you see a smooth chocolate consistency
- Add rum in to the mixture (optional)
- Once all 4 sets of the ingredients are done, you now have to incorporated all the ingredients together to build your yummy no bake cheese cake.
Now it is time to layer everything!!
- Place the no bake cream cheese mixture on top of the chocolate crust. (make sure to level it out)
- In a piping bag, add the caramel layer on top of the no bake cream cheese
- Last but not least, in a piping bag add the chocolate Ganache mixture on top of the caramel layer.
- Create your design with a stick however you like it to look. (Just make it look fancy enough to eat) 🙂
- Place the cake in the fridge over night to have all the ingredients to a more solid texture.
THERE YOU HAVE IT!!! MY CARAMEL, CHOCOLATE GANACHE NO BAKE CHEESE CAKE!!!!!
IF YOU TRY THIS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW YOURS TURNED OUT.
(Disclaimer: I have not been sponsored by any of the name brand ingredients I have used in this cake and please note I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL BAKER. I just love to cook and bake)
I look forward to sharing some fun recipe’s with you weekly. I try to make everything and anything. I am also up for challenges so if you would like to send any recipes my way to try, I am totally up for it.
Look out for the desert I will be posting this weekend!!!!!!