I promised you guys a dessert recipe this weekend and I always keep my promises. I have one hour before this weekend is over, therefore let me begin!!
Below are sections of ingredients I have used in this “melt in your mouth Dessert”. (Caramel, Ganache no bake cheese cake)
INGREDIENTS & DIRECTIONS:
Chocolate Wafer crust:
2 1/2- 3 CUPS of chocolate wafer cookies
5 TBSP melted butter
2 TSP Vanilla extract
1 Egg white
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chocolate wafer cookies into a blender or a food processor until it becomes fine like “sand”.
- Add in the melted butter, vanilla extract and egg white and blend everything until it feels and looks like wet sand.
- Once the texture and consistency is completed, add it a pie pan or in this case, I used a Tart pan here that is 9 inches.
- Try to make it flat as possible on the pan.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Once completed let is sit until we are ready to add other ingredients on top.
- 1 can of condense milk
- I used my one pot pressure cooker.
- I filled water to the top, placed the condense milk inside and let the condense milk pressure cook for 50 minutes.
- Once done, take it out with caution and let sit until the canned has cooled down.
- Open the lid of the condense milk and it should be a dark caramel color.
Ingredients for no bake cheese cake:
1 block of cream cheese (room temperature)
1 TSP of salt
2 TSP of vanilla extract
5 TBSP of real Lemon juice
2 cups of icing sugar (or 1 cups of regular white sugar your choice)
1 cup of whipping cream
- Combine cream cheese, Vanilla extract, salt, lemon juice and icing sugar into the blender until you see a smooth consistency.
- Add the whipping cream into the blender and blend until you see a stiff consistency.
Ingredients for Chocolate Ganache:
1 Cup of heavy cream
200 Grams of dark chocolate, prefer 70% (2 1/2 of those bars that I used in this posting)
1/2 TBS of dark Rum (Your choice to use it or not)
- boil the cream but do not burn
- pour hot cream over the finely chopped dark chocolate and stir until you see a smooth chocolate consistency
- Add rum in to the mixture (optional)
- Once all 4 sets of the ingredients are done, you now have to incorporated all the ingredients together to build your yummy no bake cheese cake.
Now it is time to layer everything!!
- Place the no bake cream cheese mixture on top of the chocolate crust. (make sure to level it out)
- In a piping bag, add the caramel layer on top of the no bake cream cheese
- Last but not least, in a piping bag add the chocolate Ganache mixture on top of the caramel layer.
- Create your design with a stick however you like it to look. (Just make it look fancy enough to eat) 🙂
- Place the cake in the fridge over night to have all the ingredients to a more solid texture.
THERE YOU HAVE IT!!! MY CARAMEL, CHOCOLATE GANACHE NO BAKE CHEESE CAKE!!!!!
IF YOU TRY THIS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW YOURS TURNED OUT.
(Disclaimer: I have not been sponsored by any of the name brand ingredients I have used in this cake and please note I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL BAKER. I just love to cook and bake)