Hi everyone!!!! can you guess what I made for dinner from the ingredients below?
If you guessed Turkey meatballs, you are absolutely right!
Being a full time working mother and having to come home after a long day to ensure the family has a good dinner is definitely hard. I try to make meals that are quick and easy. The other night I made Turkey meatballs and a quick marinara sauce to dress my pasta dish. On this blog today I will upload my recipe for Turkey meatballs, it is also super simple and does not take long.
- 500 grams of turkey meat or any meat of your choice.
- one small onion diced
- 4 cloves of dice garlic
- 1 egg (I forgot to add it in the picture above)
- 1/2 TBSP salt
- 1 TSP of black pepper
- 3/4 cup of break crumbs (I used Panko crumbs)
- 1 tsp spoon of dried oregano
- 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1 TBS of Olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Using 1 TBSP, form a small ball
- Place it on a tray and bake for 30 minutes (Also depends on your oven)
It should look like the picture below.
Once baking is completed, it should look like this.
It tasted super yummy, now remember this is leaner meat, therefore it is not going to be as juicy as when you use beef or pork meat.
I basically worked with what I had in my fridge and my pantry, therefore you can add anything you like in your Turkey meatballs….skies the limit!!!
I hope you guys try this and please remember to let me know if you tried this and how it turned out for you.