Where do I begin?
2018 was definitely a trying year with so much going on, however, I am very happy to be alive and accomplished the things that I have accomplished this year, whether it be within the organization I work for along with my personal side business. There are some friends I have lost and some I have gained but with all this said, keeping a positive mind gets you over the negative things. This is what I have learned this year 2018!
- LEARN TO SAY NO! – I have learned and I can only blame myself. I tend to go way beyond for my friends and have learned some friends don’t go way beyond for me or my family.
- LEARN TO BE SELFISH – It OK to think of yourself first because if you are not taken care of, who will?
- LEARN TO NOT TAKE BS – You know your work and should never question it, there will always be people that try to break you down and break you apart, continue to be progressive and give two flying FUCKS what another person
- LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF – I have always put people first and forget about my sanity.
- LEARN TO GET OVER IT – At times I tend to harbor emotions and feelings inside, I have learned if nothing is impacting my family directly to forgive and move on.
I do believe people come into our lives for a reason and not everyone that leaves your life has to end with hate. For the people that have left my life… you should know you will always be loved and Thank you for the life lesson.
My New Years resolution for this year will not be a workout plan but to continue to be even more progressive! I have learned you need to make realistic goals and not just a to-do list that gets thrown out by the end of January LOL!
I will try to be better at my craft, I will strive to even do better at my business, and I will promise myself this year will be a better year than the last.
This will be my last blog writing for 2018. I will try my best to continue to upload recipes and stories. I have to say, having a BLOG is a lot of work and I am always super busy so sometimes I forget to upload my work or even product review…I will try to post monthly going forward!!!! (KEY WORD IS TRY)